Saturday, March 14, 2009

Barney's Gourmet Hamburgers: Jamie Lee Curtis' Burgers of Choice (04/07/2008)

********************************************************************

I've been sifting through some of my old writings and I realized that I have a whole bunch of food reviews that I never got round to posting on the blog. And because I REALLLLLY don't want to start studying, I'm going to do some more food blogging/procrastination. So here they are, reviews from yesteryear.

********************************************************************


Barney's hamburger's are great. Really great. It's not cheap stuff (most burgers will set you back at least $7.00) but when you see how big the bun and burger patty is...

The Baja burger (montery jack cheese, avocado, bacon and salsa, $7.95) is VERY satisfying. The patty is juicy, the bacon is smoky - everything works. Be sure to try the yam fries. They are the BEST!!! I actually would consider NOT getting a burger (though they are great too) and just getting 5 baskets of yam fries. On a side note, Jamie Lee Curtis was standing in front of me in the burger line.

(Yam fries)

Sit outside if you're not afraid of the crazy pigeons (I was not afraid of the crazy pigeons) and enjoy the carb and meat fiesta!

FOOD: 3.5/5
SERVICE: n/a
ATMOSPHERE: 4/5

BARNEY'S GOURMET HAMBURGERS (Brentwood Country Mart Branch) ($)
11660 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 447-6000
http://www.barneyshamburgers.com

No comments: